Sunday, December 2, 2012

Ionic Beta 0.1 Download

Hi!!

I've finally released an open beta for Ionic. It will be free until the end of the year, then I'll see what I can do with it. I'd like to make a commercial product but for it I have to able to give the right support. But for now... enjoy!
I've written a .bin (realflow) and .bgeo(Houdini) exporters so you can render or mesh the particles with your favorite software.

I've setup a simple forum so you can ask for new features, report bugs, show your works and download new versions. You can get the beta there.

http://ionic.forumotion.co.uk/


Tony Ambles



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this one, might check it out when the rendering has finished...
little note: if already fiddling in the user dir you can also put the *.mll in C:\Users\\Documents\maya\plug-ins

PanAtoman said...

looks good. When We can see version for maya 2013?